Completely custom book layout design
We don’t do generic, templated design. With GBW, you’ll get a bespoke book layout that sets you apart from the competition. All of our designers are hand-vetted and rated for their quality, so you’ll know you’re working with the best.
Typesetting, Logo marks & icons
Upload your manuscript and let our professional designers do the rest. They will arrange your words onto the page so it's incredibly easy for readers to absorb. Our designers can make your beautiful book unique (on the inside, which is where it counts). They'll create amazing stylized chapter pages suited to your genre, including logo marks or icons.
Full book interiors
Our designers can use text, imagery and color photos to make your cookbooks, photo books or children's books the best they can be.
How it works
3. Finalize your project
We finalize your design, and send you all the parent files when the work is complete.
Need more than interior book design?
You've done all of the hard work. Now, it's time to create the cover & internals for your next best seller.
Cover Design Package
- A kick-off phone call with our creative director to discuss potential concepts and throw around some ideas
- A minimum of 4 cover design drafts, based on your specifications, 10 days after the kick-off call.
- We begin with the front cover, and work our design from there.
- Unlimited changes (within reason) to one of those book cover drafts until you’re 100% happy, or we’ll design new drafts!
- A selection of 3D renderings of your cover for marketing purposes
- A high resolution JPEG ready to upload
- A layered Photoshop file of your cover
- One of the following “hero image” options:
- one non-exclusive rights managed image from one of our premium stock sources
- one 3D created character or scene (PLEASE NOTE: Simpler cover concepts are almost always better. If a scene is too complex and has too many competing focal points, then it makes that cover less effective.)
- An illustrated cover
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 360 million images)*
- Barcode generation for your ISBN
- Print-ready PDF file for all printing services of your choice (e.g. KDP or Lightning Source)
- Audiobook Cover
- A Facebook or website banner
Internal Design and Layout
- A professionally formatted, print-ready PDF file of your book for paperback
- Professionally formatted ePub and Kindle (KPF) copies of your fiction book
- A table of contents
- An author photo
- Your cover image (check out our cover design & formatting packages if you need a cover to be designed)
- Unlimited formatting changes until you’re 100% satisfied with your layout
- Font styles and chapter headers
- Additional images needing to be placed inside your book
- Content edits
- Image editing or manipulation
- The creation of charts or graphs from raw data
- Text boxes or decorative elements
Finalize your project
- Fully illustrated book
- Full-color or grayscale / black and white
- Digital or traditional media
- Up to two illustration concepts to review (per illustration)
- Collaboration on up to two revisions per chosen illustration concept(s)
- Final file(s) formatted to your eBook or traditional printing needs
Step by step
Choosing a style
The first step in creating the perfect cover design is choosing the best suited design style for your project.
If you already have an idea of what part of the story you’d like the cover art to depict then I’ll do my best to include it in at least one of the draft designs.
Review the draft designs
Creating the initial concepts usually takes around 10 to 15 business days. Once the draft cover designs are ready you will receive a preview image of each of them.
Choose your favorite
Out of the initial designs you can now choose your favorite one. This concept goes next into the revision phase.
Revise & finalize
The revision process
Once you choose your favorite cover art I’ll proceed with the tweaking phase. You can request a set of revisions and I’ll tweak the design as much as it’s needed to make it perfect.
The final ready-for-publishing files are now carefully prepared to match the publisher’s guidelines.
Covers that demand attention
Yes, people do judge books by their covers, and we’re here to make sure yours is dressed for success. Bringing your book’s story and message to your audience is an art we’ve mastered.
Pages that keep you turning
A well designed book interior that reflects the mood of your content is critical to anysuccessful literary venture. From simple text books to complex photographic layoutsand everything in between—we have you covered
Why our clients us !
The Reason We Exist, We Strive and We Never Give Up
I didn't have to do anything other than communicate, and my book was done in no time. I don't think I could have found a better ghostwriting service provider. I'd give them a big thumps up!
To be honest, I was sceptical at first. But They refused to give up and worked tirelessly to give me exactly what I desired!. Global Book Writers, on the other hand, has me in awe. Strongly recommended!
My interaction with the Global Book Writers was great. Interviews were my favourite section. The interviewer displayed a good understanding of the subject at hand and guided me in the direction of turning my thoughts into a book! I'm happy that I got them!
Global Book Writers help me throughout the project, I've had a wonderful experience. When first time I saw the first draught, I knew these individuals were good at what they were doing. They're fantastic!
It was a pleasure working with the Global Book Writers team. There are still a couple more manuscripts that need to be add into book, and I know this is the best place for me to go!
Ever since I’ve entered the writing industry, I dreamt of publishing my own book; and, thanks to Global Book Writers, my first ever poetry book Hymn of the Dandelion now rests on so many e-bookstores! Everything from their publishing to their marketing services is beyond excellent and I couldn’t be more grateful to their team of wonderful people.
-Judy Abu AlhassanTrustpilot
Wherever you are, we can tell your story
More than 8000 people around the world have a copy of someone’s Autobiography or Memoir
Memoirs are written by authors from all walks of life—some internationally famous, some anything but. A good memoir doesn’t hinge on the fame or notoriety of its author; it hinges on a compelling story, a clear point of view, and a level of insight that could not be offered by someone else writing about the same events.
HERE’S AN EXACT SUM UP OF OUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY WRITING THAT WE PROVIDE:
- Detailed Interviews
- Detailed Note Taking and Recordings
- Personalized Writing Style
- Regular Friendly Communications
- Brainstorming Your Ideas
- Writing in Preference Style
- Transforming Your Life Story Into a Beautiful Autobiography
- Revising and Edition
- Well-Developed Story Line
- Properly Organized Manuscript
- Perfectly Tailored Manuscript